Black Widow Wine Club
Enjoy the convenience of having a special selection of our small lot wines delivered to your home or business either once or twice a year (May & September). Many of our wines sell out very quickly – club members have first priority.
- be first in line for new releases of our small lot wines
- free shipping on 12 bottle case lots to most major centers in Western Canada. Our shipping charge is only $15 + tax for other Provinces or for less than case lot orders.
- invitation to special events at the winery
- private tour & tasting booking privilege – free tastings for members
- B&B booking privilege – see Bed &Breakfast page under the Winery & Vineyard tab on this website
Here’s how it works.
Complete the on-line enrollment form, indicating your level of participation. Membership requires a minimum annual purchase of 12 bottles. You will receive advance e-mail notification of wine releases, with tasting notes. If you wish to change the winemaker’s selection, or order more, just let us know within 7 days of our advance notification. You may select only White or only Red wines if you like. You may show any special wine requests in the “Special Shipping Instructions” box below when you first register.
If no response to our invoice is received, your card will be charged and the wine will be shipped to the address on file. We recommend shipping to your business address to avoid possible delays.
An invoice will be e-mailed to you, and charged against your credit card prior to shipment. Wine will usually be shipped within 2 weeks of bottling, unless you request we hold it for pickup sometime within 30 days following release date. Membership is free, and prices include all taxes and fees. You can cancel your membership after a minimum of 2 shipments by notifying us in writing at least three weeks prior to shipping date.
Members must advise any changes in credit card or shipping address: any re-direction charges will be billed to member.
Club members may book a complimentary tour or tasting: please contact the winery to schedule. 250-487-2347 or email@example.com